Put on your headphones and click play :-). By dragging the circles you can move them around and by moving mouse or tilting the phone you can move between them. Click the double arrows in the bottom right corner to go fullscreen. Below you can listen in to the elctronic music by Aid Kid or various contemporary composers below. Scroll down to learn more.
Collection by Aid Kid
What is the Trick the Ear player?
Why to use Trick the Ear player?
- You own it
- The player and all the songs are hosted on your own webserver. That means no third party or cloud service involved, no blackouts. You are in charge of the copyright, the songs never leave your own system.
- Easy to use
- Works on desktop and mobile on all major web browsers.
- Admin can manage the songs and all the option inside WordPress.
- Custom encoder to create audio files for the player avaliable for all major operating systems.
- You can change backgroud or icons color, background image, use a YouTube video as a background or change the listener icon to ensure that the player will fit with your style.
- You can change the options for the whole player but you can also set all the options separetly for each song.
- True spatial audio
- It’s better then ambisonics! You can actually walk inside the sound sphere as you would walk on the stage between musicians. You can also arrange the audio sources to different groups by dragging them together. It offers unique listening experience unlike any other.
- All the tools you need
- From creating the audio files to uploading them we got you covered.
Create and test your own song
You can create your own song and tested with the player on our website locally. First prepare the audio stems you want to use. For example create one audio file for vocals, one for drums and one for guitar. If you don’t know how to do that or you don’t have the individual instruments recordings, you can use AI to extract the audio stems from existing stereo song. You can download the Spleeter Audio Stem Extractor for Windows desktop or simply use it online. After that download our multichannel audio encoder. Drag and drop your prepared audio stems on the encoder window and click export. When the multi-channel file is exported head to our demo player page, select your multi-channel file, number of audio channels (same as the number of audio stems inside the song) and press play icon on the player. You should hear your own song. Enjoy :-).